Sunday, December 2, 2007
christmas
Every Christmas Eve I go to one of my aunts house's and Christmas day I go to my Grandmom's all day. We have a pretty big family, and my aunt from Tennessee comes home and my Uncle that lives in Florida comes back too. We only get to see them twice a year so its nice to see them. It is so much fun to be around family. Every Christmas Eve, and Christmas day we have a polyanna, where we exchange gifts with one another. I love Christmas time, the decorations, music, spirit and the gifts. I'm catholic so we go to church every Christmas and every sunday. Christmas is my favorite holiday and the best time of year I think, because we spend so much time getting ready for it, when the best part of the holiday is spending time with family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment