Sunday, December 2, 2007

Socks

I probably own a pair of socks for every season, holiday and everything else. I have approximately seventy five pairs. Most of them are Christmas, which I got a new pair of this weekend with gingerbread man on them that will match my new shirt with the gingerbread man on it. I do not own a pair of plain white socks, all of them have some kind of color, design or character on them. My friend Laurel bought me thirteen pairs last Christmas. I usually get approximately five new pairs at Christmas or on my birthday every year. My feet get so cold in the winter, so I have to wear socks all the time, thats why I love them so much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.