Sunday, November 11, 2007

Seeing my Best friends this weekend!

This weekend I was supposed to go home Saturday night after work and surprise my mom, but my friend who was supposed to drive us got really sick. I really wanted to go home to see my friend Laurel, and I found out that my friend from Kutztown was home too. I called my mom and I told her I was supposed to surprise her, but I couldn't. She came to pick Caitlin and I up this morning early and we drove home, only like a half hour. My friend Jen picked me up and we went to the new outlet mall that just opened near my house. It was really nice, but so crowded. I was really glad I got to spend time with her and see my friend Laurel. I'll see them again at Thanksgiving, but I really missed them.

No comments: